Cork Parks Tennis Summer Camps 2022 will take place this Summer in Indoor/outdoor (most venues)
Summer camps 6-12yrs. 10am – 1.00pm.
Fee: €62 for 5 day camp
Fee: €50 for 4 day camp.
Outdoor / indoor if raining.
Match Play Camps 2pm – 4pm Fee; €60 for 5 day camp
(Outdoor only) (Limited places).
Parks Tennis invites your children to enjoy what may well be a new sporting experience at a very affordable cost. .
The emphasis throughout all programmes is on:
- structured tennis sessions combined with fun and games
- teaching new tennis skills
- making friends in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- providing a thoroughly enjoyable overall experience
- introducing a sport that can be played for life
Children will be assessed on Day 1 and placed in appropriate groups. What you need to bring: – Labeled Bottle of water – Runners – Appropriate attire (plus a jacket) – Sun cream (depending on the weather) – snack and drink. We have one morning break which is fully supervised. Rackets will be provided. Payment either online is regarded as acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of Cork Parks Tennis (see www.corkparkstennis.com for same).
Cork Parks Tennis Covid Protocols 2022
- The safety of our participants, their parents/guardians and staff are vital to us therefore we still have some measures in place regarding the spread of Covid.
- Parents /guardians will be asked to fill out a COVID-19 screening form which they must print off, fill in and give to the coach on the first day of lesson.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided and coaches will be aware of the most current hand hygiene procedures and will continuously remind attendees to follow these procedures.
- All payments must be made in full online in advance of the camp.
- If a parent/guardian, child or staff member displays any COVID-19 symptoms they must not attend the Cork Park’s Tennis Lessons / camps. These symptoms include: high temperature, cough, shortness of breath; loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Cleaning routines will be carried out before each lesson to ensure all equipment is cleaned/disinfected after use.
Togher Tennis Courts, Clashduv Rd –
Outdoors/Indoors in Colaiste Stiofan Naofa
In the event of rain you will be contacted by text to inform you that the day’s camp will be in the Sports Hall, Colaiste Stiofan Naofa, Tramore Road, Cork
Togher Tennis Courts – Matchplay Camp 11yrs + (Baseline players only)
This is an outdoor only camp
For more information and to sign up visit www.corkparkstennis.com or contact John on 086 2677 396 (excluding Cobh), Cork Parks Tennis, Togher Tennis Courts, Clashduv Rd., Togher, Cork or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up early to avoid disappointment. Sign up by lunchtime on the Friday before your camps or your entry will not be accepted.