CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION – AUTUMN 2021
Due to Covid-19 Directives from HSE, Sport Ireland and Tennis Ireland, these are more stringent than previously.
Parents must read these guidelines and explain the relevant points to your child regarding physical distancing, hand sanitizing and rules that apply when classes are in operation. This mainly applies to handling equipment and maintaining social/physical distancing. The Coach will reiterate these rules again on court every day.
Prior to lesson:
Children must not be brought to the class if they have a cough, or any flu like symptoms, or if within the previous l4 days they have been in contact with a person known to have Covid-19.
PARENTS MUST COMPLETE AND SIGN TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND SELF-REPORT SCREENING LETTER BELOW as a pre-condition to participation. It must be given to the Covid-19 Officer, on first day and information therein verbally confirmed each day. This is to determine if your child satisfies the conditions for entry and for contact tracing. Any change in the circumstances must be reported to the Covid-19 officer immediately or contact head office, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01-8338711
- To assist with contact tracing, if this becomes necessary, the same person should bring and collect the child each day. It is recommended that members of the same family travel to and from the event together. If possible avoid public transport and ensure that masks are worn to limit exposure on arrival at the camp.
- Prior payment only on line on www.parkstennis.com. There will be no handling of cash.
- Covid-19 Officer will meet Parents and children at designated entrance and check information for each child on booking list. Information provided will be the means of contact traction if required
- The Covid-19 Officer will bring children to allocated court and when class is finished return them children to exit gate.
- Under Covid-19 regulations children must wash their hands with soap before arriving. The Covid-19 Officer will apply sanitising liquid on the children’s hands on arrival, during the camp if deemed necessary and again when leaving, If your child has an allergy please bring your own sanitising liquid and ensure that it is not shared.
- Please arrive and leave as close as possible to time allocated
- Parents should bring child to the designated entrance area and collected at the same gate. Some venues might have a separate entrance and exit gate.
- Parents are not allowed in the court area.
- Children should arrive ready to play as no facility will be available for changing clothes.
- Parents should make toilet provisions prior to attending In case of a toilet emergency, all Child Protection and HSE directives will be observed by the Covid-19 Officer. The child’s parent is welcome to be in attendance in such an instance.
- A parent or designated adult must be available nearby. In case a child becomes unwell, the person must have a mobile phone turned on. In such an instance the child must be collected promptly
- Children and Parents must observe the required social/physical distance applying at date of camp
- There must be no physical contact of any form whatsoever between children
- Nothing should be brought from home except a child can bring own tennis racquet and labelled water bottle. Sanitised racquets will be available on court for all children
- No refreshments allowed on the courts
Lesson: – Parents should inform their child of the following on court rules.
- The same children will remain in each group each day and for duration of the week.
- Children must not handle tennis balls. Coaches will encourage and demonstrate to children how balls are picked up with the racquet or get them to use racquet/foot to push balls back to each other. If a ball comes from another court, it must be returned with racquet only, do not touch the ball. A child can push the ball with their foot to the coach or another child.
- Social/physical distancing prevailing at the time of lesson must always be adhered to.
- Children must never touch any other students racquet or belongings.
- Nets, posts, metal objects or any coaching equipment should not be touched at any time by children.
- If a child is unwell during the lesson, then this session will stop immediately and parents contacted to take children home
- After the lesson parents/guardians and children must leave the venue promptly.
- Lessons cannot go ahead if a child is found to have;
- Flu-like symptoms during the class i.e. cough, fever, shortness of breath, excessive fatigue, sore throat.
- Been in contact with someone with Covid-19 or displaying the symptoms of Covid-19 in the last 14 days.
- Been outside of the Country in the last 14 days and has not completed quarantine on return into the country
- DUBLIN PARKS TENNIS AUTUMN 2021 PROGRAMME
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Your email or mobile numbers will only be used for contact purposes or to inform you of future programmes and will not be passed on to others. All contacts from us will have an opt out facility. I/we, the parent(s)/guardian of the above, hereby give my/our consent to his/her participation in the Dublin Parks Tennis programme.
- I/we do hereby release Dublin Parks Tennis, its officers, directors, employees, agents volunteers, and sponsors from all and any liability no matter how arising with his/her attendance, play and transportation related thereto. I/We give permission for basic first aid to be administered by a coach where considered necessary or by a suitably qualified medical practitioner. If I cannot be contacted and the child requires emergency hospital treatment, I authorize a qualified medical practitioner to provide emergency treatment or medication Signed………………………………………………………………………Parent/Guardian.
- All information will be treated in confidence and in compliance with our legal obligations including GDPR.
- Participants in this programme are expected to be well behaved and show respect for their Coaches. Dublin Parks Tennis shall not be responsible for any child left unsupervised outside of allocated times. They also reserve the right to make date/venue changes if necessary. Parks Tennis shall not be held accountable should an activity be suspended or cancelled due to bad weather or a Covid-19 related issue or if new HSE guidelines are issued resulting in closure of activities. In such circumstances no refund will be given. Dublin Parks Tennis cannot be held liable or responsible for damages, injuries or loss of possessions.
- Our Child Protection Policy and Safety Statement and Data Protection Privacy Statement are available on www.parkstennis.com. In the case of children carrying an epipen, a parent or a designated adult, must stay for the class duration. This may also be necessary for children with special needs.
- By registering online and by signing this document you are confirming that you agree to comply with the organisations “Parents Code of Conduct” and “Players Code of Conduct” on our website www.parkstennis.com and also the Conditions for Participation above as directed by HSE, Sport Ireland and Tennis Ireland.
DUBLIN PARKS TENNIS
COVID-19 SELF REPORT SCREENING FORM
Please use your own sanitised biro when completing this form
Venue AUTUMN PROGRAMME 2021
Parents with children wishing to attend the Parks Tennis Camp are required to complete this self-report screening form as a pre-condition to authorized participation in the camp.
Please complete the form fully, sign it and give it to the designated Covid-19 Officer on reception duty who will determine if you satisfy the conditions for entry.
Childs Name: _____________________________________
Contact Phone No.: ___________Contact Email : _________ _________ Date: ______________
1 Has the child been outside the Country in the last 14 days?
Please Circle: YES NO
If Yes, your child should avoid contact with any other users for 14 days from time of return. If the child is symptom free for 14 days he/she may return to the programme.
2. Confirm that your family and/or your child has not been subject to a quarantine restriction as per the Dept. of Foreign Affairs Travel protocols. YES NO
3. Has the above child been in contact with a person with or displaying the symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
Please Circle: YES NO
4.Do you now have, or has the above child had, in the last 48 hours, any of the following symptoms?
- Cough YES NO
- Fever YES NO
- Shortness of breath YES NO
- Excessive fatigue/tiredness (out of proportion to normal) YES NO
- Sore throat YES NO
I, the undersigned, accept and support the measures by Parks Tennis Ireland as a means to try and prevent the spread of COVID-19 amongst players and support personnel.
I have completed this form truthfully and accept willingly that as a result of my responses above that Parks Tennis, in accordance with its current procedures, may deny entry to the camp for a period of time.
Signature: _____________________________Parent/Guardian_____ Date: ______________
Note: Further to the outbreak of COVID -9 (Coronavirus), Parks Tennis Ireland is adhering to guidance from Tennis Ireland and the Department of Transport Tourism and Sport Expert Group in an effort to contain the spread of the Covid-19 virus and ensuring a safe environment for players and staff.
This screening procedure is one of our measures seeking to identify any potential cases at the earliest opportunity in order to avoid any contacts/spread. The research to date for this novel virus suggests that transmission appears to be during symptomatic phase. Hence identifying those with symptoms and isolating should reduce risk significantly. In addition, this screening complements our general illness precautions which is to avoid contacts when ill.