Kildare Parks Tennis will run a three week program at Leixlip Tennis Club, beginning Monday 11th July.
- Where: Leixlip Tennis Club
- Who’s it for? Girls and boys age 5 – 17
- When: Weekdays from 11th to 29th July
- Ages 5-9 2pm – 3:30pm
- Ages 10 – 17 3:30pm – 5pm
- Cost €50 for three weeks
Monday 27th June 7:30pm – 8:30pm at Leixlip Tennis Club
Sunday 10th July 6pm – 7pm at Leixlip Tennis Club
More about Parks Tennis Programmes
Parks Tennis welcomes all children irrespective of previous tennis experience and prides itself on a child-centered approach with a focus on enjoyment and participation.
The emphasis throughout all programmes is on:
- structured tennis sessions combined with fun and games
- teaching new tennis skills
- making friends in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- providing a thoroughly enjoyable overall experience
- introducing a sport for life
Parks Tennis invites your children to enjoy what may well be a new sporting experience at a very affordable cost
What you need to bring
Bottle of water, runners, appropriate sport attire plus sun cream – depending on the weather.